Reputation Marketing & Management
Cutting edge tools to grow your reputation & brand
The current market analysis trends say that 95% of local consumers look online for local businesses and their reputation.
Google is the #1 searched platform to read reviews and make a decision whether or not to use that business services to spend their money with.
Our reputation management program is cutting edge with mobile friendly applications to promote and get reviews from your clients, see your online statistics and review filtering.
- 97% of consumers looked online for local businesses with a good reputation online every day
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
Positive reviews make 73% of consumers trust a local business more
- 49% of consumers need at least a four-star rating before they choose to use a business
- Responding to reviews is more important than ever, with 30% naming this as key when judging local businesses
- 68% of consumers left a local business review when asked – with 74% having been asked for their feedback
- 79% of consumers have read a fake review in the last year, but a worrying 84% can’t always spot them (You need first to bury them under good reviews)
- Yelp & Facebook are local consumers’ most trusted review sites, followed by Google & BBB.org (Yelp is for many business more of a problem than help as they hide good reviews and show mostly bad reviews unless you pay them. So certain industries are advised to avoid Yelp)
- 32% of consumers read local reviews on mobile apps this year (a growth of 14% from 2018)
- Consumers read an average of 7 reviews before trusting a business – up from 6 last year statistics by: Bright Local